Dental Bridge Treatment
We are catering all your dental needs and desires
Dental Bridge Method
- During the first visit for getting a dental bridge, the abutment teeth are prepared.
- Preparation involve recontouring these teeth by evacuating a segment of enamel to enable space for a crown to be set over them.
- Next, impressions of the teeth are made, which fill in as a model from which the bridge, pontic, and crowns will be made by a dental lab. Your dental specialist will create a temporary bridge to wear to cover teeth and gums while the bridge is being made.
- During the subsequent visit, your temporary bridge will be expelled and the new porcelain or metal bridge will be checked and adjusted, as vital, to accomplish an appropriate fit.
- Different visits might be required to check the fit of the metal structure. This is reliant on every individual’s case.
- In the event that the dental bridge is a fixed extension, your dental specialist may briefly bond it set up for half a month to ensure it is fitting appropriately. After a couple of weeks, the bridge is permanently bridged with cement.
What is Dental Bridge?
We bridge the Gap in your teeths
The dental bridge truly bridges any gap built by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is comprised of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap. These two or more securing teeth are called abutment teeth – and a false tooth/teeth in the middle. These fake teeth are called pontics and can be produced using gold, amalgams, porcelain, or a mix of these materials. Dental bridge is supported by natural teeth or implants.More Information